Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My perfect client…..

Is open to changes and don’t mind that our communication will be mainly via e-mail, IM and/or fax.

He will share his goals and visions with me and will often ask me about my opinion.

He knows which task’s are not his favorite and has no problem to delegate those.

He is able to tell me what he expects from me and which tasks are a priority but leaves it completely up to me HOW I get them done as long as I get them done on time and deliver a great job :)

He think it’s great if I tell him : "Sorry I haven’t done that YET, but I am willing to look into it and if I think I can’t do it, I will know someone trustworthy who can ."

He is willing to take suggestions on how things can be done a different way without being offended.

He accepts my boundaries and understands that he might be not my only client, which does not mean that he is NOT on my priority list – the opposite. All clients are an equal priority to me.

He understands that I am not always able to pick up or return a call within a minute but he knows I will get back to him ASAP.

My client has some sense of humor and does not mind to share laughter with me.

My perfect client is someone who is willing to trust me and the best thing is – he pays me on time! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've finished to visit a client right now...and i found a competitor in front of my proposal but anyway I hope to have this client in 2 weeks:)

Colegio Iberoamericano

Sunny Days said...

Good luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you !