Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A note from the Universe

is always making my day ...

One of the first once I have received when I signed up was the following :

"Sometimes, Silvia, when things take longer than you thought they would, it's just a gentle reminder from your greater self (me), that you have more time than you thought, and that there's a journey to enjoy.

Yeah, like all the time in the world.
The Universe"

By now I have received many more and it never stops to amaze me how timely the comments do come in

Mike Dooley, who came up with those, certainly has a way to make a person's day :)

If you want to receive your free daily inspiration from Mike , simply sign up on his website : www.tut.com

Wishing everyone an inspired day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.