Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gratitude....

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
-Brian Tracy

The same way I do believe in the saying: “What goes around, comes around”, I do believe that it is very important to be grateful and to give thanks to events or circumstances in our lives. It doesn’t matter whether the events are as simple as a beautiful sunset you happen to see and/or being able to pay the bills, or greater scenarios such like a new client, adopting a pup from the local humane society, getting married etc…. Giving gratitude to the “Universe” goes a long way!

Every morning I try to take a few minutes to give thanks to the “Universe” for events or experiences in my life that I am grateful for - even for those events, which causes me some distress or headache as I count them only as a learning curve…

I am getting the impression the more gratitude I give; the more comes flowing back in unexpected ways :)

Today I am grateful for:

• My Husband
• Having received an offer I never expected
• To have a business that creates money
• Having found a friend when I least expected it
• That I was able to see my Dad the last day he was alive

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: